- RT @JoshMalina: Accepting apologies...now. #ScandalFinale Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @ArnoldPamplona: Ex-Presidents. @PhilAmBarAssn #HappyHour @ Blue Cow Kitchen & Bar instagram.com/p/ZZlD77rWgv/ Tweeted 6 days ago
- Hanging out at the Blue Cow http://t.co/ot5JHYkUuY Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @Seafood_City: 34 Signs You Grew Up #Filipino. Agree or Disagree? Look for the #SeafoodCity reference! bit.ly/10x01JD Tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @ArnoldPamplona: PABA (@PhilAmBarAssn) Governing Board getting business done. @ O'Melveny & Myers instagram.com/p/XxbQ-9LWtV/ Tweeted 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The Dodgers invite you to join them for our 3rd Annual Filipino Heritage Night here on Wednesday, June 13th. They will be hosting our crosstown rivals, the Anaheim Angels, in a series finale game you won’t want to miss!
Tickets are only $28 and include all you can eat:
· Dodger Dogs
· Soft Drinks
PLUS a Filipino-themed Dodgers drawstring bag!
To purchase tickets go to: dodgers.com/Filipino
Enter promo code: Filipino
See attached flyer LA Dodgers 3rd Annual Filipino Heritage Night
Please join the State Bar Criminal Law Section and the California Young Lawyers Association for happy hour and networking in downtown LA.
Date: TOMORROW, May 10, 2012
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Place: Downtown Daily Grill, 612 S. Flower St., Los Angeles, CA 90017
See the official flyer here: May 10 Happy Hour
Apl.de.ap, co-founder of the Black Eyed Peas is showcasing Filipino music – from harana to OPM to hip-hop – on Sunday, July 8, at the Hollywood Bowl. Please see the attached flyer for details. Apl.de.ap Takes you to the Philippines